E&I Cooperative Services
High-Quality Roofing Solutions For Public/Private Colleges and Universities
Together, E&I Cooperative Services (E&I), WTI* and Tremco Roofing & Building Maintenance* are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to streamlining higher-education facility improvements.
As a member-owned, not-for-profit sourcing cooperative, E&I helps its nearly 4,000-member institutions optimize supply chain efficiencies through access to a diverse portfolio of competitively awarded contracts. The cooperative's member-driven competitive solicitation process has been validated by the National Institute of Government Purchasing (NIGP) as being in compliance with generally accepted public procurement standards. WTI is proud to be the national contract holder for roofing and related services through E&I.
Tremco Roofing and WTI provide E&I members with access to roofing and building envelope solutions that have been competitively awarded to deliver best-in-class overall value and service via a streamlined bidding process. E&I’s contract with WTI ensures that members receive the best value without the stress or worries of the RFP process.
Through its cooperative contract, Tremco/WTI offers unique facility asset management solutions that are designed to improve building performance while reducing life-cycle costs for public/private colleges and universities.
There are many benefits to using the E&I Cooperative Services agreement for your construction projects, including:
- Increased project value and control
- Streamlined procurement process of just weeks, instead of months
- Shorter project execution time
- Roofing solutions for maintenance, repair, restoration and replacement
- Access to the specific roofing solutions needed for civil restoration, waterproofing masonry, air barrier continuity and metalwork
- Buying power of a national contract
- Pre-competed, line-item pricing on proven, high-quality products and services
- Use of “best-in-class” contractors
- Relationships with small/minority business contractors in all trades
- Fewer hassles, fewer change orders and reduced costs
For more information, download our E&I Cooperative Services brochure.
In addition, the benefits of making “old roofs like new again” with our roof restoration solutions can be yours through our cooperative agreements as well. Download our roof restoration for schools brochure to learn more. To learn more, visit www.eandi.org or yourroofexperts.com.
*Tremco Roofing and WTI are part of Tremco Consatruction Products Group.