Tremco Roofing and Building Maintenance is proud to support hundreds of healthcare customers throughout the U.S. and Canada, including hospitals, medical centers, research facilities, clinics, nursing homes and more. We understand that appointments or procedures can't be rescheduled just because there's a roofing project. Our goal is to improve your facility with safe, environmentally friendly, customized weatherproofing solutions for the entire building envelope, starting with the roof, with minimal impact to patients and staff.
The benefits of Tremco Roofing's Healthcare Services include:
- Problem identification, diagnostics, recommendations and budgeting;
- Installing, restoring or repairing a roof with little impact on patients, staff and procedures;
- Optimizing roofing systems according to the critical nature of different functions;
- Assisting hospital staff in outlining measures to mitigate or even nullify any negative impacts identified in an Infection Control Risk Assessment and creating a plan for appropriate protective measures;
- Fixing leaks before they create an unsafe environment or compromise care by damaging expensive, sensitive equipment;
- Improving facility energy efficiency (one significant way to achieve this is by installing continuous air barriers within the facility);
- Complying with accreditation guidelines; and
- A dedicated healthcare service professional.
We can be especially useful in helping you deal with facility renovation and construction from the effects of storms or that is required by U.S. privacy laws by evaluating, planning for and acting upon potential compliance issues with the Joint Commission, FEMA or other organizations. We take care of the details and applicable paperwork to ensure that you meet all standards. In Canada, you can be certain that we understand and comply with all applicable provincial acts, regulations and standards.
When the work is done, we can further protect your assets with thorough warranties, as well as the Tremco ManagedAssets (TMA) program in the U.S. The one-of-a-kind TMA program shifts the risk of roof or building envelope performance to us, while providing the best value in terms of lifecycle costs and product quality. We assume the burden and cost of ensuring a leak-free, worry-free environment.
If your roofs can't wait for capital funding, our Critical Care program solves your most urgent roofing problems. Our products and services are designed to meet challenging budget constraints while protecting your roofing assets, extend the performance life of your roofing systems for as long as possible and help you plan for long-term needs while addressing your most urgent roofing problems today.
With support like this, it's no wonder we are the preferred roofing and building envelope solutions provider for leading U.S. GPOs like Intalere (formerly Amerinet), HealthTrust, Premier and Vizient.
You can download brochures describing our deep commitment to healthcare in the U.S. and in Canada.