If you’re a member of a purchasing cooperative, you already understand the benefits of procuring products and services through cooperative contracts that allow you to streamline procurement with assured value and transparency.
Speed. Quality. Compliance.
Tremco/WTI has been awarded contracts with three of the education industry’s leading cooperative agencies serving thousands of schools across the country. As a member of a cooperative purchasing agency utilizing a Tremco/WTI contract, you'll gain access to a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Streamlined procurement and reduced project cycle time from months to weeks
- Pre-competed line-item pricing for best value
- The ability to procure exactly what you need, when you need it
- Reduced hassles, fewer change orders and competitive pricing
- Expert contractors with proven past performance
- Single-source project responsibility
In addition, the benefits of making “old roofs like new again” with our roof restoration solutions can be yours through our cooperative agreements as well. Download our roof restoration for schools brochure to learn more.
Do your roofs meet current safety requirements? Tremco Roofing also offers full complement of roofing fall protection systems outlined in this flyer. You can learn more about OSHA's new standards for fall protection compliance by downloading our white paper.
Tremco and WTI have been recognized as preferred suppliers of roofing, building envelope and construction services by these leaders in cooperative purchasing:
To learn more about Tremco’s roofing and building envelope solutions for the education market, contact 888-657-7752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.