Procurement That’s Fast, Simple and Transparent with OMNIA Partners
Managing facilities can be complex. Procuring roofing and building envelope solutions to keep them operating at their highest capacity shouldn’t be. That’s why Tremco has teamed up with OMNIA Partners, Public Sector to offer a cooperative contract that meets the diverse needs of public agency facility management, construction managers, maintenance staff and procurement officials.
Competitively Solicited, Publicly Awarded by Region 4 Education Service Center
Omnia Partners, Public Sector (subsidiary National IPA) is a nationwide cooperative purchasing network reflecting the buying power of 87,000+public agency members across the country. All cooperative contracts in OMNIA Partner's portfolio are awarded by a lead public agency, using a competitive solicitation process consistent with applicable procurement laws and regulations.
Because contracts are awarded to nationally recognized industry leaders such as Tremco, participants not only benefit from efficiencies and economies of scale, they can be certain their roofing solutions meet the highest standards of quality and reliability. Tremco solutions include:
- Innovative products engineered for maximum long-term performance, minimal environmental impact, ease of application and reduced labor costs
- Turnkey roofing services that extend roof life through advanced diagnostics, early intervention, and timely maintenance and repair
- Diagnostic and weatherization services to eliminate gaps, cracks and holes in the building envelope, thus improving comfort, health and safety and reducing energy consumption
- Roof asset management programs designed to meet your building performance and financial goals
- High-performance building solutions that maximize the whole building's performance
- Construction project management from the bid process through completion, including daily on-site supervision
- Job Order Contracting (JOC) that allows you to complete multiple projects under a single contract
- Exterior surfacing products, services, and paving solutions
In addition, the benefits of making “old roofs like new again” with our roof restoration solutions can be yours through our cooperative agreements as well.
Numerous entities are eligible to use OMNIA Partners contracts, including K-12 school districts, public and private schools, non-profit organizations, public/private colleges and universities, charitable organizations, charter schools, churches, state agencies, cities/municipalities, counties and special districts (e.g., housing authorities, airports, water districts). For more information, download our OMNIA Partners brochure.
To learn more, visit www.omniapartners.com/publicsector or yourroofexperts.com.